Request to be able to get into the cockpit instead of core, also being able to move the core without

Reaction score
    I was playing starmade today and I built an amazing ship well amazing through my eyes I found two problems for me and noticed alot of people have had the same problems.

1: I wish the ship-core could be moved, I have built this amazing ship only for me putting the core in a bad place I would be really good if you could move the ship-core without having to delete any blocks.

2: My second request is to have the cockpits configured so you can get into them rather having to go all the way to the ships core having then to get into the core then click left or right to get into the cockpit. After all the whole point in a cockpit is so you can get in it you dont get into the engine on a plane to fly it you get in the cockpit.

Oh I have a 3rd request which isnt as importent

My 3rd request is to have locks or password control to get into ships or fly them unless your part of a faction of friends or a group of people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I second this. The requirement to have an easily-exposed core makes boarding a ship far too easy.

Reaction score
    I like both of these suggestions.
    I really think they need to add the ability to completely rotate and move the core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All of the ideas are good, it seems that the game is too based towards ships that have no interior and just have the core at the centre of the ship, this would make the game a lot better.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Movable core is a good idea, passwords could also be nifty, though till some level of quality of the \'lock\' also crackable (albeit very hard to and requiring sophisticated equipment).

Entering ship through cockpit though I am not overly fond of - it allows player who was caught \'with his pants down\' to quickly assume command of the ship, making all potential ambush scenarios go to the \'wasted potential\' bin. Not to mention the fact that it may look plain silyl when the pilot isn\'t really entering a ship but magically disappears upon touching the camera in the front of the hull.

Reaction score
    I know theres a modding tab and im wondering if i could make it so you can accually enter the cockpit and hook it to the core so you can drive it just like the core. Is it possible???

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    these suggestion all merrit attention from the developers.

Reaction score
    I agree i and i hope it will enter to the game all your 3 suggestions