request for starmade prebuilt ships

Reaction score
    ever since i got starmade i have wanted prebuilt ships that can be found in dealers also known as dealerSHIPS from little plane size to big cruisers! but they cost quite the amount of credits,. the dealers should spawn as often as shops but only 10% less often as shops.

Reaction score
    You can download other people's ships here: http://starmadedock.net/content/

You need to copy the blueprints into your blueprints folder, and if you download a .sment file I think you'll need to use the catalog manager in the menu at the top of the second launcher screen to import it.

Find the blueprint ingame by going to inventory, then the catalog tab. Use /give_credits zebbieman 999999 to give yourself enough money to buy the ship (in singleplayer).

Try some medium sized ships before you download a 10-20 million block monstrosity, get an idea of what your PC can handle, if you download one that is too big and making it unplayable, /destroy_entity will help you.

Reaction score
    You can download other people's ships here: http://starmadedock.net/content/

You need to copy the blueprints into your blueprints folder, and if you download a .sment file I think you'll need to use the catalog manager in the menu at the top of the second launcher screen to import it.

Find the blueprint ingame by going to inventory, then the catalog tab. Use /give_credits zebbieman 999999 to give yourself enough money to buy the ship (in singleplayer).

Try some medium sized ships before you download a 10-20 million block monstrosity, get an idea of what your PC can handle, if you download one that is too big and making it unplayable, /destroy_entity will help you.
    thank you! my internet was down for a while so sorry for the late reply, anyway thank you for this reply im new in starmade (of course) and im just tired of taking the time of building ships, once again thank you for your reply.