Replace Tool/Undo

Reaction score
    The idea is that in the advanced building menu, there could be another feature which would allow you to replace all of a certain kind of block on the ship with another kind of block. This way, you could just buy all of the hardened hulls that you need and then use the replace tool to change your standard hulls into hardened hulls. You could also use it to change lights, and colors on your ship, and especially your space station. I feel like this idea has a lot of potential and should really be implemented. It could allow for seasonal changes to the appearance of your ship.

Another idea, which may have already been suggested, is an Undo button. When using the advanced building menu, I sometimes misclick and it leads to disaster. Cleanup gets outrageous. We really need an Undo button.

Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please put this in :D Replace tool will be especially nice for changing out hardened/regular hulls as well as perhaps changing color blocks to other color blocks... I think you get the idea. This would be an amazingly useful tool, especially for large ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i never have a disaster when i misclick during adv build. i just select remove mode and select what i dont want.

Reaction score
    Hopefully people will think about the usefullness of this tool, because I really don\'t think people understand what it is.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Defiñitely a fan of both ideas. Replacing would be awesome

Reaction score
    Sometimes I accidentally delete a weapons computer on a big ship, I really need something like this.

Reaction score
    I\'m glad more and more people are noticing this. Hopefully schema and/or beetlebear will take a look at this as well.