repair bay at shop (wades idea)-->repair block on ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i dont know if this has been covered already but i looked up to page 8 and did not find anything on it

my suggestion is that we have a repair bay at the shops but more importantly a ship save block or the core has the feature that alows you to save your ship as it is and anytime you go into combat or are damaged by pirates you need to repair the ship manualy or just break it down and make a new ship or buy your ship again but if the idea is used you could go to a near by shop and restore your ship to what it was for a price instead of taking hours to repair it if it was something like 90000 blocks or more.

sorry if this seems like a small and not very thought out suggestion but this idea if used is much better then if you were to take hours to repair the ship or just break it down and buy a new one so i hope you guys like this one

Reaction score
    I too have been hoping for this feature a repair block might be a better idea. Then you can have them on home bases and space stations but have to be accessed while in the ship or turret you want repaired. Then have somethig like the shop as in it will say repair bay in range or something like that

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    take hours to ... break it down and buy a new one

it does not take hours to break down a ship and buy a new version of it. I can break mine down in 10 seconds. its easy. use advanced build mode.

just save your ships to the catalog and rebuy the blueprint. problem solved

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i dont think you were reading this topic right planr i said it would and could take hours to (repair) ships that are bigger then 90000 blocks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can use advanced build mode to remove up to 1,000 blocks at a time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i think your missing the whole point of the repair block its meant to save your ship from having to be recycled if it had severe damage it still wont save you from losing it if you died and couldn\'t get back to it in time but the bottom line is its a time saver in more ways then one

Reaction score
    There are tons of much bigger ships out there, I don\'t think remove 1,000 blocks per click is very effective

Reaction score
    I think someone called Lunalightbringer (or somethuing like that) has already suggested this, but put it in the wrong forum. The idea is great really, but Luna\'s version had a physical ship yard that would build the ship block by block. You would have to input the amount of blocks needed to fully repair the ship and after a while your ship is fixed. Blueprints are also built like this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ik its been a long time but in aswer to the ship yard idea i dont completely agree with it some ships can get as big as 1000 blocks in any direction and a shipyard most likely being a max size of 400 to 600 isnt really the way to go

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Seems like a fair punishment for creating lags XD

Buying blueprints should take blocks, not just credits.

If over-sized ships were more rare, you will have more fun with them (after the enemies, shields and amcs got balanced).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    not to be rude but if every blueprint ship costed blocks as well as creds it would be litterly impoosible to make some of the older ships because of there not being any space for all of the blocks and that was off topic btw