Reorienting after every sector.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This seems to be a new one that just cropped up, and I wasn't able to find any note of it on the forum.

But after the latest update, I find the game reorienting my ship after every single sector change. Ohe moment I'm going straight, the next, I switch sectors and suddenly it whips my ship around in a different direction.

I realize this is normal for entering/exiting star systems...but I'm nowhere near a star system, and even then, once in the star system it wouldn't reorient again until you left it. Whereas this is happening constantly.

Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s also a huge pain in the rear when fighting. Makes it pretty difficult when your ship speeds off to aim a different direction multiple times.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is absolutely horrendous, it\'s so bad I\'m logging off for the night.

Try it in a larger ship too, it takes forever to pull the mouse cursor back onto the screen.

Reaction score
    i\'ve seen lot\'s of bugs in this game but this one is by far the most annoying one:(

i hope schema will fix it soon.
    can\'t even imagine how annoying it would have been if i was flying a bigger ship:/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Happening here, too. I can\'t play from issues with the mouse jerking, also I drop to 1 fps if I get too close to enemy ships. (turned bloom off) I have massive computer specs that cannot be touched by a game like this, so it\'s something else.

Reaction score
    This bug is telling me, that alpha-updates are not going through any test servers first. What is the meaning of assigned testers anyway?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yup. I have the same issue, didn\'t see a any mention of it around and was wondering if I needed to reinstall or something, haha

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just made an uber powerful ship, and got into a 45 minute dogfight with a little bitty pirate that my weapons should have turned into swiss cheese in a few seconds, but it kept \'teleporting\' conveniently out of my line of fire every single time it entered the targeting reticule, making it nearly impossible to hit. Eventually it killed me and I had only managed to destroy five or six blocks of the pirate\'s ship. It\'s incredibly frustrating. On top of that, every few seconds my ship randomly spun around for no apparent reason.