Rem's Shipyard

Reaction score
    Hello everybody, here you will find all ships, and stations I will build. any feedback or tips are very much appreciated.

Victory class frigate - 50% done
    ----------
    length: 145m
    Height: 51m
    Width: 57m

Planned systems
    7 point defense turrets
    1 forward Magnetic accelerator cannon - MAC (just a damage beam but this sounds fancier)
    2 Missile tubes
    A warp drive
    ---------

exterior

the bridge i am not so sure about

I am not sure why i still keep that turret around, i guess you would use it as size reference

Interior

Core room, aint that fancy but its really dark in there

Airlocks

Prospector Class Mining Vessel - 50% done
    ----------
    Length: /
    Width: /
    Height: /

Planned systems:
    18 point defense turrets
    Anti gravity System
    Automatic mining array
    Automatic sorting collective
    ----------
    Exterior

Vulcan 1 mining station - Discontinued

It was origanlly meant as unarmed mining station but since we keep getting threatened by a guy with a semi cube of death i had to arm it. It has 2 hangars 4 large unused rooms and 2 command posts and a scanner

Armament: 2 high damage beams and 1 Point defense sustained damage beam

Thats about everything I have right now, hardly a shipyard I know :), As i already said, any feedback or tips are very much appreciated

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz and aceface
    Reaction score
    Rebuilding the Victory Class frigate, because lets be honest, building in survival

Also made a turret for @b1151 But I like it myself too, so i am going to use it too. It has 2 semi automatic turrets a semi stable power system, able to fire continously, internal shields. both doing 850 damage per shot. I wrote on the side F-NZ wich really means nothing but you can read it like Foxtrot - November Zulu.

F-NZ turret

Victory Class frigate

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    uhh, I have litterly no idea how this happen...
    I went like, looking at other peoples ships to look on how they do detail, then I went to redesign the front and ended up with this ;_;

This is before i went to redesign

After

Yes this is all the same ship...

The worst of all I didnt even make the front yet ;_;
    Do i need to seek professional help? Because I am mindblown by myself...

Reaction score
    Finished the exterior hull for the most part, Made a bridge although a temporary one. I am not sure if I will still qualify it as a frigate as it didnt turn out as i originally imagined

I can now also say that I will be going to add an interior, i already made the core room and 2 airlocks. A proper bridge, engineering and crew quarters are planned
    ---------
    length: 145m
    Height: 51m
    Width: 57

Planned systems
    7 point defense turrets
    1 forward Magnetic accelerator cannon - MAC (just a damage beam but this sounds fancier)
    2 Missile tubes
    A warp drive
    ---------
    exterior

the bridge i am not so sure about

I am not sure why i still keep that turret around, i guess you would use it as size reference

Interior

Core room, aint that fancy but its really dark in there

Airlocks
    [/spoiler

Reactions: Megacrafter127
    Reaction score
    I present you the MCV! - erhm i mean the Prospector class mining vessel!. Although still in the shipyard it is going to be designed to be a fully logic operated planetary mining vessel. LOPMS short (patent pending)

Prospector-class mining vessel

Made up tellsale alike add
    Tired of the mining chores? always ordered to mine that planet? Well no longer!
    This vessel is all you need for planet mining. Its fully automatic and does the job for you!

No longer fear about raiders jumping at you from the void, mine safely with the 16 planned point defense turrets meant to scare off any ship up to a medium fighter! Call 999-999-999-holysmokesIaminspace and order now! Its done with 3 easy payments of 99,99! (excluding shipping) (shipping 99,99)

But thats not all! the planned anti gravity system will make sure you are at optimal height from the planet for all your mining needs. And includes a hangar bay and automatic sorting system. Thats what I call a deal!

Order now and recieve a Small shuttle! Its done with 3 easy payments of 99,99! (excluding shipping) (shipping 99,99)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    My attempt at cutting my spaceship out in photoshop and paste it onto a background. The background is a picture of galaxy NGC 7714 made by the hubble space telescope.

Cutting out was definitely hard to do tho. I just made a gigantic green screen so id be easier to cut out. Was pretty fun to do, might also do it for the victory class frigate.

the victory class frigate is almost done, all the interiors are in just need to make the systems, but i have no idea how to, Ive only ever done fighter weapons and small turret systems...

Last edited: