Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I'd like to reduce inventory clutter for tools, but find a different way

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Now that we have multiple hotbars, just make the helmet and default guns as part of the character.

I usually end up tossing them to make space for more blocks in my inventory.

Specialized weapons like sniper rifle and rocket launcher can remain as items.

----- AND/OR - ----

Turn the default laser pistol into a more versatile tool, have different modes that you can cycle through to do all the default gun's functions. Just like when you're cycling through a hull's blocks/wedges/corners etc.

More ideas are welcome.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Mutli-slot for weapons and supoort tools should already be a thing in-game tbh...

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I'd like to reduce inventory clutter for tools, but find a different way

Player gear inventory / equip tab could be nice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I agree with kupu. This would solve the clutter even more than making it a single slot multi-tool.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Now that we have multiple hotbars, just make the helmet and default guns as part of the character.

I have already suggested this to solve another problem:
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/astronaut-from-no-gear-to-a-ship-is-impossible.8062/

This makes far more sense IMO, and makes a survival/shipwrecked gameplay mode possible. Without a power beam, there's no way to create anything besides a basic factory.

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

----- AND/OR - ----

Turn the default laser pistol into a more versatile tool, have different modes that you can cycle through to do all the default gun's functions. Just like when you're cycling through a hull's blocks/wedges/corners etc.

More ideas are welcome.
    I like the different modes option. Are we talking like stun and kill territory?