Remove Confusion about the Stealth System

Reaction score
    Completely agreed, the chamber trees could use a lot of reworking but this should be part of it.

Reactions: Dire Venom

Alendon

Programmer
    Reaction score
    +1 especially for new players is this design completly confusing, and thats not the way to get more

Reaction score
    Confusing , yes I agree. Is it even possible to Jam and Cloak at the same time? Or antilock-on, jam and cloak all at once? Is lockon only for missiles, and jamming for ai?

Reaction score
    That looks way more readable, although I stand by my statement that we need a better way to differentiate links between "UPGRADE" and "NEW CHAMBER"
    well New chambers have this big Blue shining connection that looks a bit like the conduit block itself... and Chamber upgrade only have the smaal green connection lines... i don't think that thers much more to differentiate

Reaction score
    Frankly, I think the Jam power should be separated from the jam type hierarchy all together. All other multi-chamber systems like short-ranged-scanners and jump-drives keep their potency separated from any special effects. Makes more sense to stick to that convention IMO.