Remote Viewing

Reaction score
    Since the release of the rail system update, many ideas of how this system and the logic blocks that came with may be used to their uppermost potential have arose. A few purposes have included elevators, escalators, automated hangars, and "joints". My proposal is anywhere between zero and two blocks with the purpose of remote viewing.

Immediately, I would like to see a modification of the Wireless Logic Module and Camera blocks, rather than a new block, but a new block or set of blocks would allow for more features to be added later on, but there are of course perks to each action. For modification, no new blocks would be required, and the only added feature I would propose is that camera blocks are able to be activated, and upon activation, one would have the view of the camera block (change to the logic module is simply being able to utilize this feature, though I am not sure whether it would be the camera or logic module that would impose the remote viewing feature). As for adding new blocks entirely, some form of remote viewing station or view transferring blocks would be adequate, or even more so in their long-term development.

Remotely controlled stations, ships, and drones are all possible with the Wireless Logic Module and Push/Pull/Stop Effect systems. However, some things that are not currently possible are security cameras, effective, remotely controlled ships/drones/turrets (implying that the turret is not in any way connected to the ship and/or station you have entered), and many strategic emplacement designs.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    is a good idea +1

... in the future posts... try to use , . new lines space ... that is a masive write text