Remote Decoupling

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, I keep seeing things on the suggestion forums that we should get missiles or torpedos or whatever that shoots through shields, with the last one being a think EMP shielded torpedos or whatever. But we already have them. Distegrator blocks attached to a bobby A.I. and thrusters will cause the "ship" to ram into the nearest enemy or whatever. So your probably thinking: how is this a suggestion? Well, here is the actual suggestion. As a pilot we should be able to remotely uncouple ships from docking on the main ship, even in groups, allowing us to "fire" torpedos without having to get out of our ships, enter the torpedo, undock it, and launch it. Hopefully even in groups, releasing a salvo of homing, maybe even shielded, torpedos of doom. That would be cool. Maybe even with the new weapon system this will be rendered pointless, but if it doesn't, i want remote decoupling.

Reaction score
    You\'ll see a bunch of entries for items docked on your ship. Assign them to a hotkey and use that key to undock them.

If you want mass undocking, you\'ll need to use the docking collective on the structure tab.

Reaction score
    Plus: Disintigraters do no go through shields (unless they changed that in new weapon update) so it is the same as a missile, except a tad bit more damage.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    No, we don\'t have that.

Currently it also undocks either turrets or all other ships too.

Also Dis-Integrators are bad. Epic fail. DON\'T_USE_THEM_NEVER_EVER_!!! :D

But if they would go through shields or are stronger....

Thought I didn\'t try to use a titan-sized bomb, it is maybe not a good idea anyways with new chain-exploding Dis-Integrators.