remember this thing?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    hey you guys remember this mod?
    http://starmadedock.net/content/immersive-blocks.7/

I do, and I think since its getting easier to do this kind of thing we need a new one. it time to make new decorative blocks. the problem is getting someone up into a computer chair to do the damn thing. Seriously lazy asses get to work!

scheema is busy building tools, so we need to get busy, and make the new blocks those tools use.

I also think what we need is the plan to get started with. To get that we need specific list of block types to get going.

I would like to see the parts I really need to build furniture with. These are things collectively should fit together to build the intended item. for things like chairs, and sofas.

The parts I need are the Cushions, poles or rods.

Cushions would be a block with leather or plush texture, is basically what I had in mind. these could be also made in all the hull shapes.

Poles and Rods these would be basically what they sound like. a set of rods, which could be made just like the rod lights, but without the lighting effect, and be physical and non passable. It would need to place in just about the same way, and combine into a rudimentary pole, you could then use em like perhaps a set prison bars for a jail cell.

OK then there is what I need, so now you guys can add more if you like, but at least that is a start.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The mod you linked is currently being updated. I don't know if that's helpful or not, but I felt it had to be said.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Would be easier if the block editor worked >_>

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Aside from the being physical objects light rods make great poles. Just place it and turn off the light. I've been using this method to add colors to my turrets and all I need to add is an antenna somewhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    The mod you linked is currently being updated. I don't know if that's helpful or not, but I felt it had to be said.
    actually you may be a bit uninformed, the original mod maker has stopped playing all together, basically he got bored and quit. there actually hasn't been any word for month's about it. so if he is claiming to still be working, hes probably working on it in singleplayer for the version it was originally made for.

so basically we can just write him off he may be talking out his ass anyway. sory if that sounds rude, but, I wont believe that till he actually get up off his, and actually does it. best bet is to start over because all the work he did is now obsolete.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    No, the original mod maker told me myself a couple of days ago that the mod was being updated.