release 2 Vayger AGAMEMNON super-carrier (updated, post 32)

Reaction score
    updated white is nice. very very nice.

been working on cleaning up the hull, added the detail to the recource harvester pylons, nothing much, cleaned up the interior of the main hangar, added walls, etc. replaced the bulky shitty main turret design (stuck the old ones on my faction station) with a sleeker, anti cap ship style turret, what it was supposed to be before, oh well. added small harvesters on the new pylons seen before.

...oh... and added just a couple SMALL *cough* weapons for the captain to control...

Reaction score
    theres a LOT of detail work to do inside, and i need to come up with a way to get just slightly darker red to make the pannels in the main hull stand out.

when it is released (now that the ships tab upload should work since the last patch) it\'ll come fully stocked with docked ships/fighters/turrets. have fun setting all 60 of those small point defence turrets AI\'s on.

Reaction score
    Its always great to see ships built in other colours aside from the usual grey or black.

I cant wait for the download it would be a great addition to the structures on our server, thats if you would allow us to use it.

Reaction score
    you should make a vayger battlecruiser or a vortex from the complex mod. or maybe even that dreadnaught that shoots that beam of death!

BB needs to add beam weapons... would be awsome.

Reaction score
    yea beam weapons would be SO nice, or at least a slow firing small aoe energy weapon, so i can actually do trinity cannons from the battlecruiser

i never got the complex mod to work, with my new computer, homeworld2\'s mouse control doesnt work, so i cant play :((((((((

been playing around with someones blueprint for a large battleship, whch was based off of, but not an exact model of the vayger battlecruiser, tons of fun!

speaking of, i need to actually remake this agamemnon at some point on the actual scale its supposed to be at... the frigate i deisgned would be one of those tiny ships on the right hand side in the concept artwork in the first post.

Reaction score
    if i made it actual scale, it\'d be ~4-5000 blocks long, battlecruisers/carriers were able to dock inside this monster

i scaled it down, a) because this was the first multi step attempt at making a neat ship in starmade that didnt suck/not planned out, b) time, dont really have the time to make it lifesize. c) sanity, 4-5000 block ship would mean cheating for blocks, and i dont want to do that, and crafting the colors i\'d need legit would drive me insane.

Reaction score
    ship file is up as of this date, there are some improvements over the screenshots in post 21, namely, the weapon systems outlet ports got an overhaul as they were destroying my resource harvesters -_-\'

interior is still not done, i really cant decide what to make in there, as there are NO concept artworks of interiors of vayger ships other than one hallway style.

oh and if anyone knows of a mod to easily control all attached AI modules on turrets/ships docked to the main ship that\'d be VERY helpful.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you for sharing this! I wish I had the time to build all day, I know I would :)

Reaction score
    the upgraded weapons blocks i mentioned

the expanded power core parts were needed because the expanded antimater cannons were draining vastly more power than the main core could provide by itself. with this, the ship can fire and use its engines at the same time w/o draining in the least.

should also mention, as stated above if you do DL it, the interior is a little rough and not finished. (yet i hope)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    so i uploaded the agamenon and i spawned it all of the fighters/turrets and the carrier her self were missing their cores like it showed the diamond but it wasn\'t there i dont know what to do

Reaction score
    not sure, the ship loads fine on mine, i have had issues if you\'re running on a server someone else is hosting certain parts not loading correctly all at once, try it a few times, i know i\'ve loaded my ship in on a friends server and nothing but the turrets loaded (cleaning up 60+ turrets one by one is \'fun\' ), then tried again and it worked fine.

Vii

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Love the colors, i just keep reading it aganemnagnemnomenon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    would you mind if i use this ship on eternia(it is a rp server so)but i would like to know this ship would make me a well known trader eheheh