Relay computer and/or bigger quickbar

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Having, for example, a carrier that docks 20 AI fighters would be really hard to launch them while having only 9 slots in the quickbar, for this and many other uses I suggest the follwoing:

Relay computer that acts like any other computer but you can connect other modules or computers to it so that you can trigger all of them in a single quickbar slot, for example the relay computers connects to all docking modules and asigning the relay to a key and clicking would undock all the ships.

Bigger quickbar by having it either scrollable using some key combination or just having an additional quickbar that you can click on by using F2 to deatach mouse or something.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree with you that the current piloting system doesn´t really work for huge ships, but i would rather like a complete rework of it.

I don´t really like that you can fly a 500m carrier all alone. What I would like to see is the possiility to link systems to some kind of seperate workstation. For example you link all the thrusters to one workstation, the amc to another and the dronecontrol to a third workstation. to use all the systems you need at least three people.

SInce the system as it is, is fine for small ships there could be some restrictions, like weapons of a cretain size can´t be linked to the same workstation as the thursters. That way you could fly small ships still with only one person, but you would need a crew for the big ones.

Another thing I would like would be some kind of klickable Interface. You could build it like the guiBuilders most IDE´s have and link buttons to ship systems. But I think that las one is a very special wish that will mostlikely never be implemented...

Reaction score
    Especially the relay computer. I could fire all my d1000\'s and AMC\'s at once without scrolling. (A lot of the time the wrong way because it\'s reversed from MC :/ )