Registry page errors. Can't find email...

Reaction score
    I've been having errors in the registry section left and right on everything but logging in. Request a confirmation email, get an error claiming email not found... Want to change my password to fix the error I'm getting with the game's online servers... Can't Find email to send password change instructions. But yet I've done the email confirmation a while ago, and it was successful... but now its telling me to confirm my email and then giving me the can't find email when i try.

But I can log into the site no problem... the page finds my email then...

?????????????????????????????I'M LOST!!!!!!! help please????
    Drakil99

Reaction score
    I've been having errors in the registry section left and right on everything but logging in. Request a confirmation email, get an error claiming email not found... Want to change my password to fix the error I'm getting with the game's online servers... Can't Find email to send password change instructions. But yet I've done the email confirmation a while ago, and it was successful... but now its telling me to confirm my email and then giving me the can't find email when i try.

But I can log into the site no problem... the page finds my email then...

?????????????????????????????I'M LOST!!!!!!! help please????
    Drakil99
    Can you try logging in again and let me know if it's working for you now?

Reaction score
    By the way I am trying to log into Mushroom Fleets server but keep getting the error with of IOException: Server returned HTTP response code.... BLAH BLAH BLAH.... yes the oauth/token one. Looked up how to fix this, that is how I discovered the errors on the registry page.[DOUBLEPOST=1415571283,1415571152][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you try logging in again and let me know if it's working for you now?
    I can log in and out no problem, but everything else isn't working I've logged in and out probably six times in the last couple of hours trying to fix this issue...[DOUBLEPOST=1415571481][/DOUBLEPOST]Still getting an error on finding email address