Registration Code?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I bought the game earlier today, my account now says "UpgradedAccount", and I was told I'd get a registration code - I didnt. also when I click "Enter Registration Code" it tells me "Access Denied You are not authorized to access this page."

What's happening?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    From the reading and clicking around I\'ve done, you don\'t get a registration code to enter. If you look on the left side of this page, you may have to scroll down a little, you will see \"UpgradedAccount\" and a little picture of a game cartridge below that. Also if you look below your name in this thread you will see a picture of game cartridge and if you hover over it, it will say \"StarMade Owner.\" A bit confusing, but I hope it helps.

Below is the picture of the game cartridge I\'m talking about.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I guess I am in the same situation. Is this a situation where we will recieve registration codes in the future when the game is further along? Or is \"Uplink\" syncing my user name sufficient?

Love this game. One of the best ideas for cube based games ever produced in my opinion. The options are so endless!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My bad. Answer to our question:

What do I get if I buy the game/How does payment work?

Currently, there is no advantage for buying the game apart from a badge on the forums. However, proceeds go directly into development of the game; if you want to support the developer, you can do so by purchasing the game.

Payment is entirely optional. At this moment, you do not have to pay to play.

Posted by dreadofmondays here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hmm, well it still seems like we would need a registration code. Otherwise, how can we be sure we would get the latest versions of the game once it\'s out of alpha testing? A registration code would be like a CD-Key we could save for the future beta/released versions to prove we bought the game.

I guess our account on the website could work for that, but what if someone wanted to buy some codes to give away to friends/family?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Curious about that as well. What if it sells 11 million, like Minecraft? :)

Reaction score
    Just so I can be sure, If my thing on the right says \"Upgradedacoount\" I should be fine so long as I keep my registration code safe?