RefiDesign Shipworks

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    And the ship you were asked to make, I notice

But this is cool, I cannot imagine the scale of the completed ship!

Reaction score
    Incredible work ref, this is going to be awesome when it's done. Can't wait.

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I enjoyed the update as it progresses very well thought out structure design as well the Royal Imperial command has "taken" great interest in the technology you presented, If you need any "security" for the project don't hesitate to ask! :)

Reaction score
    I'm good with some detail and I can make some ships but I have never made a big ship for looks my ships tend to be stick ish something I wish to change .

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Here is the current progress of the Caldari Hookbill. I'm sorry its taking a long time but it was final exam season the past month or so.

Monocolor for now, but ive been working on the windows and such along with the shape.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wow Caldari's combat frigate Merlin. :)
    Can you build the Caldari Titan?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It is a request by me. The Caldari Navy Hookbill is a special hard to acquire frigate that when properly fitted can easily destroy cruisers.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Here is the current progress of the Caldari Hookbill. I'm sorry its taking a long time but it was final exam season the past month or so.

Monocolor for now, but ive been working on the windows and such along with the shape.
    Yes the dreaded exams it turns everyone's week upside down I hate exams

Reaction score
    wait your super reactor vents inside your ship? woudent that shoot extremely hot gasses into delicate subsystems?!

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would assume that it's venting into what is technically an exterior section, even though it isn't very exposed. Those are excellent turbines, by the way.

however... from an engineering and logistics perspective... there are four turbines with clockwise blades and four turbines with counter-clockwise blades. This means you have to manufacture, ship, and store twice as many blades, and keep track of them during the entire process, making logistics more complicated. It bothers me solely from an engineering perspective (not aesthetic in the slightest)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    it's like that because it is going to be connected by a geartrain to a high rpm generator, meaning that all of the turbines are meshed with their gears and takes the stress of the high rpm gearing and spreads it out over all eight with all of them linked to spin at the same speed. (at least that's what i envision conceptually. think 8-cylinder engine.)

the real reason why is because this is starmade and symmetry mode lets me be lazy.

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hey Remember me can i ask you a fav :) I need a Tigerlily class "Die Überwaffe" Class ship that is under 1.5Mill blocks converted for use on a server (Since i am an admin the upload wont be an iusse The rebble alince server fyi) To use on the server for the new youtube roleplay and story videos i will be making shortly if you do that for me that would be lovely :)