RedEagle

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    EventHorizon27 I will as soon as Discord let's me verify my account, their website seems to act like a "special" child from time to time...

Reaction score
    IGN- FireG0dz
    Are you joining as a player/faction (omit one) player. Might join in with Bephinus-Per in the future, but not now
    Have you any preferences as to your position within RedEagle? - Builder and Pilot of my creations
    Do you agree to remain loyal to Redeagle and to not sell out another player to an enemy faction? I Do
    Do you agree to listen to those of a higher rank than you? I Do
    Your desired position within RedEagle- Master Builder (Logic) and Pilot of my creations
    Do you djent?/Do you like food? (choose one) I like Food

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    IGN- FireG0dz
    Are you joining as a player/faction (omit one) player. Might join in with Bephinus-Per in the future, but not now
    Have you any preferences as to your position within RedEagle? - Builder and Pilot of my creations
    Do you agree to remain loyal to Redeagle and to not sell out another player to an enemy faction? I Do
    Your desired position within RedEagle- Master Builder (Logic) and Pilot of my creations
    as I am not entirely sure if you are applying as either a member or as an offering for a faction alliance, I am unfortunately able to accept you into the faction as of yet, however seeing as you have already done some work I would recommend you resubmit your form, specifically the player/faction section as it needs to be clear if you are applying as either a faction or player.

Reaction score
    IGN- FireG0dz
    Are you joining as a player/faction (omit one) player.
    Have you any preferences as to your position within RedEagle? - Builder and Pilot of my creations (although mostly builder)
    Your desired position within RedEagle- Master Builder (Logic) and Pilot of my creations (although mostly builder)

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    IGN- FireG0dz
    Are you joining as a player/faction (omit one) player.
    Have you any preferences as to your position within RedEagle? - Builder and Pilot of my creations (although mostly builder)
    Your desired position within RedEagle- Master Builder (Logic) and Pilot of my creations (although mostly builder)
    accepted :)

Reaction score
    IGN-
    ShadyGerman

Are you joining as a player/faction (omit one)
    Player

Have you any preferences as to your position within RedEagle?
    I would prefer to be a part of the Military personnel, however, mining is ok with me too. I need to learn to build better if possible.

Do you agree to remain loyal to Redeagle and to not sell out another player to an enemy faction?
    Yes

Do you agree to listen to those of a higher rank than you?
    Yes

Your desired position within RedEagle-
    RESS

Do you djent?/Do you like food? (choose one)
    Yes and Yes.

Reactions: jontyfreack
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    hey jonty,find any servers to be on yet? I'm on nfd and Nass ,we might merge my mining/building faction(2 members)with yours if your on our server.

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    currently we are setting up on this server sm.lazygamerz.org:4242 but I am also on NFD and so are a few other members.
    I have looked at NASS and I might also set up a server outpost there if you would wish to merge factions server side.

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    eh, why not
    IGN-The_Owl
    Are you joining as a player/faction (omit one) -Player
    Have you any preferences as to your position within RedEagle? Mining or something
    Do you agree to remain loyal to Redeagle and to not sell out another player to an enemy faction? Yes
    Do you agree to listen to those of a higher rank than you? Yes
    Your desired position within RedEagle- Something to with mining or something
    Do you djent?/Do you like food? (choose one) Food is nice..

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Suddenly a "recruitment song"
    Join RedEagle now for a free core block!
    Join RESS now for a free in-game laser pointer!
    Join our discord to keep up to date with the latest faction updates and a free litre of oxygen!*
    Join the ranks of our allies now for access to many things including a cargo store on each server we are required on for the benefit of our allies!

*or any other gas/liquid used for respiration, if you are a plant we will give you a light bulb

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Here at RedEagle we formally accept your alliance other.

the cake is on the side, help yourself to a drink, and find a seat somewhere. :P

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

rex

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have decided. :p

(Please Note: You may have to carefully read this in order to properly understand 1 or more things that I say. I am not saying you will have to, but it is a possibility from my experience. Sorry in advance if you have to.)

IGN- ReporterRex
    I wish to join as a Player

I do not mind much. I am a man of diplomacy and generally friendly talks with other factions I come across. IE: Think Tea and wafers with both allies and enemies (if either shall accept my company to discuss something)
    However that being said however, I do still attempt to make combatically and humanitarianly based ships for various roles among the StarMade universe. Do with me what you will if it is necessary.

Do you agree to remain loyal to Redeagle and to not sell out another player to an enemy faction?
    Indeed, as honestly the time and effort that would be required to be unfaithful or be a sell out is too damn high for a lazy sod like me to want to do :p

Yes, however I am only human. If I am irritable as I do so you should be able to guess why. As well, I will not follow the orders of anyone above me until I can confirm said person is indeed above my theoretical paygrade and not just a vagabond trying to bum a free ride. Also, and this goes without saying, but I will use common sense in such orders. If the order directly violates a rule or procedure that I must follow to remain in a faction I will not do it, as to protect me from being unfairly reprimanded for the actions of a corrupt cell.

As said above, I am fine with most roles excluding those that require my death. I really do enjoy having my head connected to the rest of my body at all times when possible ;) Anything such as building or diplomacy is fine, but please see above for more detail on that.

Do you djent?/Do you like food?
    I do not Djent, however I am fine with most types of music, regardless of type.
    However I do enjoy food, seeing as itis mostly needed in order to live, and I do really enjoy living

I do believe this wraps up this small questionnaire. If you need anything else feel free to say so either here, in SMD chat, or through PMs here.

Have a nice day, and always remember
    ||
    V

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I have decided. :p

(Please Note: You may have to carefully read this in order to properly understand 1 or more things that I say. I am not saying you will have to, but it is a possibility from my experience. Sorry in advance if you have to.)

IGN- ReporterRex
    I wish to join as a Player

I do not mind much. I am a man of diplomacy and generally friendly talks with other factions I come across. IE: Think Tea and wafers with both allies and enemies (if either shall accept my company to discuss something)
    However that being said however, I do still attempt to make combatically and humanitarianly based ships for various roles among the StarMade universe. Do with me what you will if it is necessary.

Indeed, as honestly the time and effort that would be required to be unfaithful or be a sell out is too damn high for a lazy sod like me to want to do :p

Yes, however I am only human. If I am irritable as I do so you should be able to guess why. As well, I will not follow the orders of anyone above me until I can confirm said person is indeed above my theoretical paygrade and not just a vagabond trying to bum a free ride. Also, and this goes without saying, but I will use common sense in such orders. If the order directly violates a rule or procedure that I must follow to remain in a faction I will not do it, as to protect me from being unfairly reprimanded for the actions of a corrupt cell.

As said above, I am fine with most roles excluding those that require my death. I really do enjoy having my head connected to the rest of my body at all times when possible ;) Anything such as building or diplomacy is fine, but please see above for more detail on that.

Do you djent?/Do you like food?
    I do not Djent, however I am fine with most types of music, regardless of type.
    However I do enjoy food, seeing as itis mostly needed in order to live, and I do really enjoy living

I do believe this wraps up this small questionnaire. If you need anything else feel free to say so either here, in SMD chat, or through PMs here.

Have a nice day, and always remember
    ||
    V
    Accepted, welcome to RedEagle.

The cake is on the side next to the tea and biscuits.

and this is our discord link. or discoordination as I call it https://discord.gg/uKWp8