Redalert Lives

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yes, RedAlert_007 has a challenge:

3 months of outstanding community behaviour
    No alt accounts, shitposting (at least limit to offtopic), breaking SMD rules, doxxing, while actively helping other community members.

If he succeeds his warning points will be removed.
    If he fails, his account(s) will be struck with the spambot cleaner and permabanned.
    Tor exit nodes may also be affected.

G

GDPR 302420

Crusade speaks the truth.

I have been granted an oppurtunity to act on my words.

I always told others I was capable of positive community contribution, but as the old saying goes "Actions speak louder than words"

I personaly am not interested in faction politics and drama anymore, those days behind me. I do not come as a Vaygr Officer, I come as someone to help others who seek knoweldge I possess.

As a 4 year StarMade PvP veternal, I know a thing or two about almost all things PvP.

If you have questions about surviving in multiplayer open pvp servers, shipbuilding with player vs player combat in mind, faction mechanics or anything else PvP, feel free to send me a private message, tag me in a thread or simply catch me while I am in SMD chat.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Crusade speaks the truth.

I have been granted an oppurtunity to act on my words.

I always told others I was capable of positive community contribution, but as the old saying goes "Actions speak louder than words"

I personaly am not interested in faction politics and drama anymore, those days behind me. I do not come as a Vaygr Officer, I come as someone to help others who seek knoweldge I possess.

As a 4 year StarMade PvP veternal, I know a thing or two about almost all things PvP.

If you have questions about surviving in multiplayer open pvp servers, shipbuilding with player vs player combat in mind, faction mechanics or anything else PvP, feel free to send me a private message, tag me in a thread or simply catch me while I am in SMD chat.
    I would like a list of every exploit odium knows and how to implement them pls <3

Reaction score
    redalert is no longer a member of odium pact, on grounds of disseminating classified information. i urge all interested parties not to click the link.

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    It is a clickbait-virus, once that link is clicked, a notification from your antivirus will alert you that a virus was quarantined, beware...

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    redalert is no longer a member of odium pact, on grounds of disseminating classified information. i urge all interested parties not to click the link.
    Mod pls ban

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    This indeed is grave and damning evidence of the highest severity.