Red Baron (World War I)

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    Hello people, this is my first contribution to the community as far as ships are concerned. I know people are used to huge and powerfully equipped ships, but today I bring a particular ship, I love aviation and vintage aircraft designs, so I decided to create this "ship" that you fly through space as they once did for the sky.

Hope you like the design :)

triplane aircraft Fokker Dr.I

And here the Blueprint :)

P.D.: I do not know if this post is created in the suitable site, and sorry for my bad English

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    Thanks for the likes, I will continue working on creating more model airplanes from World War I and I'll post it here for that are not scattered by the forum :)

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I have models of those 2 planes :3
    Such nostalgia to the time when I constructed them, and a nice coincidence, that you made those 2 first.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    yess, i build the 2 aircrafts, i dont like copy other players´ ships, tomorrow i post one more, i plan put here mayor aircraft of World War I, and next World War II... etc etc

thanks for your likes :)

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Just beautiful.
    I like building small starfighters based off of old WWII aircraft, a style referred to as "Dieselpunk", So something like this is just awesome to Me.
    Not quite replicas like Your work, but here's some of the World war era stuff I've done:

Please do keep making these, this game could use more small craft builders.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    this only shows that ideas and creativity always arise anywhere, anytime, I love your designs :) I hope people like them our designs and are encouraged to make more aircraft and small ships with good design, keep it up and thanks for your like