Recruiting: Second pair of hands for contest

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I need someone to help me complete a fleet for the minor faction contest. I have a very specific design aesthetic in mind, it would just be helpful having a second pair of eyes and hands as well as a second opinion on some things. It would be great if you could come on a server and help me live.

A bit of a lore backstory for the faction:

Orion Co is an intergalactic corporation dealing in most facets of life. It focuses on improving the lives of everyone through it's scientific, technological, and medical advances. One of it's largest industries is vehicles, namely spaceship and space station production. Many of the ships follow a few different design aesthetics (depending on the line of ship). Orion Co also operates as military peacekeepers. While not explicitly a governmental body, it does have a history of overthrowing and installing governments as it deems "necessary for the peace of the universe". While powerful, Orion Co does not have infinite reach. While Orion Co often sends scouting parties into different galaxies, it doesn't have the resources or time to fully establish themselves in these "remote" regions.

Orion Co Raven Mk 3

Orion Co raven Mk 4

Orion Co Ominous Mk 2

Orion Co Carrion (circa early 2015)