Recommendation for impeachment process

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If I interpret that gif right, 17% == 56 votes.
    And almost 90 dead votes at round 40?

That's almost 2 candidates! Seems a bit non-(S)TV

5:1 => 4/5 voices > 2/3 difference.
    I don't know if 1 was Tomino_sama himself and 1 who did not vote, or if it were only the others...

But assuming Tomino wouldn't vote himself out and all voted it was a 5:2 vote which -for me- is a 3:0 => 3/5 vote and is not >2/3.

But if the council really doesn't like one member that much, this member should probably leave on own decision.
    I wouldn't want to expose myself to such a mentally-poisonous environment, which is created by the co-existence of such radically different parties.

Such a position can be handled by a group of peoples supporting each other, not by a single person.

I don't really know what happened in MC, I didn't had internet back then and now don't want to go to a Microsoft game.

About not involving the public... the US government reputation suffered from it.
    Perhaps each person should show 1 example and the smaller opposition is allowed to show an equal number of counter-examples.
    And then ask the community if the council can work this way. No? Then what's the smallest change that would fix it?
    Don't underestimate the hate peoples can build up against these who use them (is "abuse by giving wrong informations" a better term?).

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    NeonSturm for your "method" to be over 50% then 6 candidates should have voted for his removal (everyone that voted).5:2 = more than half in favor, so a majority vote (and that's assuming Tomino would vote for himself).

And from what I understand Tomino was the one poisoning the other councillors, not the other way around. It's worth noting that the schedule problem is just the drop that made the cup spill, not the sole reason for his removal. He was removed for an accumulation of things, not one single problem (like he claims). If that wasn't the case then he'd have reason to be mad, but it's not.

Last edited:

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    And from what I understand Tomino was the one poisoning the other councillors, not the other way around.
    It's both ways around. And Tomino in that case seems to be the smallest possible change to fix the issue.

Reaction score
    People seem to forget that the people that voted for Tomino had 4 other votes
    if this was true then there was a potential for a much larger group to vote for Tomino to stay on the counsel because people who voted Tomino on to the counsel could have also voted for other members of the counsel.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    if this was true then there was a potential for a much larger group to vote for Tomino to stay on the counsel because people who voted Tomino on to the counsel could have also voted for other members of the counsel.
    What do you mean "if this was true"? We all got to vote for 5 people in order of preference. Ask anyone who voted, I'm not making this up :P.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    What do you mean "if this was true"? We all got to vote for 5 people in order of preference. Ask anyone who voted, I'm not making this up :p.
    I am pretty sure anouk8 was thinking about impeachment vote that was internal council thing, being confused by the earlier comment that was refering to the council election voting (where yes, we all had 5 votes and we had to choose 5 users for the voting to be processed).

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    to be honest this whole thing of him getting removed seems pretty shady to me. no evidence of personal attacks were provided, and he represented a whopping 14% of the total votes.
    I kind of agree with you. I think some solid proof of Tomono's shenanagains should be provided.

This seems like it results from some underlying tension between MF and the mainstream Star Made community.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I kind of agree with you. I think some solid proof of Tomono's shenanagains should be provided.

This seems like it results from some underlying tension between MF and the mainstream Star Made community.
    His Twitter is more than enough proof of him not being a man that is nice to work with....