Recent Project

Reaction score
    This is a ship with no name. I started making it/her/him when i was drunk and i cannot remember it.
    I must say i like the design and im wondering if i should continue it.

The 8 corners are blue because they are made out of power cubes and have yet to be covered in hull

So please, comment and maybe even give me a name for this

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The placement of those power cubes into quad-nacels is interesting. The general shape has potential. I\'m not entirely sure where I would take it from here, but I do think that the middle of the ship needs something...else. Like a ring around it, or a super-structure, or even more power cubes arranged in a cross rather than an X. I don\'t know, but I hope you continue work on it.

As for names, the name \"Skirion\" comes to mind. Skirion was the Northwest Anemois; one of the primeval gods of wind in Greek mythology. Something about the shape reminds me of speed, hence the wind relation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This shows alot of potential. I don\'t know how you plan on working with it but I\'m eager to see it complete. The idea for the power cell pilons is interesting as well, as most people would bury them in the ship.

Reaction score
    Will be putting some hours in tomorrow so will update on the look, thanks for the info and i had already planned on a middle part, so at least im going in the right direction.

Thanks for the name suggestion, il sleep on it

Reaction score
    Project is now a total waste. Why cant this game actually work the way you want it to for once?

So i come back on and click my x y z axis and oddsym and click the block. For some stupid, silly, unknown to me reason it doesnt align on the block i picked, no no no that would be too damn easy.

It aligns in mid air NEXT to the block i picked, so the 4 hours iv just worked on this are a total waste as everything is off centre.

Game over for now until this game is a bit better made