Reasons to not play starmade at work

Reaction score
    Reason number 1:

You're quite happily flying around in your ship and get jumped by a few relatively small pirates. Not a problem. However, the moment you engage, the boss walks in and you have to minimise the screen so you dont get a bollocking. They then stand behind you chatting about nothing at all and won't leave...

Before:

After:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am at work. And I was about to try and start playing here.

Also, it kinda looks badass. It managed to keep its silouhette. That\'s better than lots of \"after\" pictures.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s pretty much the reason I don\'t play.

Or being fired, that\'s a thing too.

But mainly that.

Well, at least you can work on building a bigger replacement ship while at work with noone bothering you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have it set up to track all data usage in the company. Cant have one guy taking up all the bandwidth. People like to stream music.

Reaction score
    hahaha yeah, \"IT department\" XD

yeah, I was surprised it was still there to be honest. Was still flyable and could fight too :) lost the AMC computer and one of the missile computers though, so only had the two turrets and three dumbfire missile pairs that weren\'t meant to hit ships that small... still, fought my way out and lived so quite happy with the ship to be honest :) And I\'m already working on something a lot bigger, was why I was flying about in that to have a break from building :)