Rearden Galactic Coalition. (RGC) Recruiting Co-Founders/admins

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    EDIT: i have chosen a server: 91.121.154.28:57921

Hello, I'm cooperlay and I am looking for some people to co-found a new faction with me. I don't have a specific server in mind to base this new faction on but I think deciding which server would be a good job for the Founders. It's a bit unusual to start a faction from the ground up like this but I believe it will have positive results.

Some background on me if you are interested in working together, im looking for co-founders, not members. (i.e. people willing to take leadership roles in a new faction alongside me and others)

im 15, male, and based in california (unless you keep very odd hours it would be beneficial for you to be in the U.S.)

Goals/Principles for the faction

• multiple leaders
    • (somewhat, not entirely) peaceful (in other words, let's be cautious in who we blow up.)
    • Focus on developing strong mining, refinement, and planetary/AI defensees
    • possibly sell resources to other factions.
    • resource mining/trade drives our military power, rather than (like most other factions) the other way around.

Things that I would prefer you have if you are applying for co-founder:

• be able to manage resources effectivly, as in dont build giant dick statues with all our hardened hull.
    • Be mature, im not putting an age limit on here, but if you are under 13 please pop me a message about it and we'll see.
    • At least a working knowledge of the game and good ship building skills
    • Preferably you have a skype account.
    • understand that power is shared equally between founders.

if this is you please leave a comment with name/age/skype info and i will get back to you.

I am in the process of setting up a clan site at: www.rgcstarmade.enjin.com

if enough interest is displayed in this i can probably hook us a teamspeak server.