Recognized Real type of planets(strange planets).15 type of planets.

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Too hot,too cold planet:Type of planet where one side is too hot and the other side to cold in the border of this climate changing a normal place like earth(this planet doesn't have a rotation).
    Dark planet:The inside of this planet is very dark no light can get in the floor is red and it is volcanic.
    Diamond planet:The diamond planet a planet that is only made of diamonds.
    The planet with ice and fire on it:When im saying ice and fire I mean Ice on the floor and Fire on it.Yes a giant ball of ice that is burning.
    The raining sideways glass:Yes glass,it is always raining glass on this planet.
    The 3 suns planets:A planet that rotates on tree planets.
    A planet with only oceans:This planet has so much water that it goes until the core,the core is covered by ice because of the presion.
    And now fictional planets

Lava planet:Only coverd in lava
    Swampy planet:Planet with only swamps and diseases.
    Smokey planet:planet with only smoke.
    Half destroyed planet:A planet that is half destroyed it is only half a planet.
    Giant waves planets: Interstellar

And one thing gas planets could be used for technologie.

Reactions: jgames666
    Reaction score
    Too hot,too cold planet:Type of planet where one side is too hot and the other side to cold in the border of this climate changing a normal place like earth(this planet doesn't have a rotation).
    Dark planet:The inside of this planet is very dark no light can get in the floor is red and it is volcanic.
    Diamond planet:The diamond planet a planet that is only made of diamonds.
    The planet with ice and fire on it:When im saying ice and fire I mean Ice on the floor and Fire on it.Yes a giant ball of ice that is burning.
    The raining sideways glass:Yes glass,it is always raining glass on this planet.
    The 3 suns planets:A planet that rotates on tree planets.
    A planet with only oceans:This planet has so much water that it goes until the core,the core is covered by ice because of the presion.
    And now fictional planets

Lava planet:Only coverd in lava
    Swampy planet:Planet with only swamps and diseases.
    Smokey planet:planet with only smoke.
    Half destroyed planet:A planet that is half destroyed it is only half a planet.
    Giant waves planets: Interstellar

And one thing gas planets could be used for technologie.
    While I do tend to agree more planet types would be nice. Can't tell if this post is fully serious of half-joking, but many of the ideas here are good. I'm just not sure about: The planet with ice and fire on it: The 3 suns planets: and Giant waves planets: .
    Mainly I'm just not sure about these three. They sound neat, but I'm not sure how they'd be implemented or why. Granted I think there could be many more than just these. ;)

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Diamond planets are not made solely of diamonds; they have surfaces made of carbon stuff and there might be diamonds scattered around. The planet would be mostly black, if I'm correct, but since this is a game the planets could have crystal spikes sticking out of the ground.

Reactions: jgames666