Implemented Re-release the old versions for nostalgia

Reaction score
    Exactly what i said up there ^

But really it would be awesome to give all the old releases a spin, and honestly i miss the 2013 versions of starmade, I dont really feel very much at home with the latest releases. but thats just me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    what about them? They launch the game. The contents of the game will remain true to the old version.

Reaction score
    what about them? They launch the game. The contents of the game will remain true to the old version.
    The current launcher will only go so far back, Not all the way. And i would like to know where i can find the old launchers that could download those versions, Or at least how to make the latest acknowledge and run the old version.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The link i gave you has the old game builds. Simple download and extract the contents into a folder called 'starmade'. Put the launcher - whichever one you have next to the 'starmade' folder. Run the launcher.

EDIT: Don't use the new launcher, since that installs to appdata by default.

Reaction score
    The link i gave you has the old game builds. Simple download and extract the contents into a folder called 'starmade'. Put the launcher - whichever one you have next to the 'starmade' folder. Run the launcher.

EDIT: Don't use the new launcher, since that installs to appdata by default.
    Where can i get the old ones?