Raven Sword Mercenaries [RSM] (PVP+RP)

Reaction score
    Raven Sword Mercenaries [RSM]

“So you fancy yourself as a bit of a mercenaries ay?... We’ll have you got what it takes to be a merc? Traveling thought the galaxy’s, having no family’s apart from your comrades. This is what it takes my friend”- SafeString

Steam Page:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RavenSwordMercenaries

____________________________________________________________________________

What do RSM do ?

We take contracts from anything from someone stealing someone ship to mine x amount of ore for someone. We will turn are hands to most shops. I hope to get a number of good ship builders so that we can have a fleet of ships.

These are some ship I have made as a concept of what I want the fleet to look like. I want to fleet to look uniformed but each ship can have their own touch.

What server do we go on?

Currently we do not have a server to go on but one will be chosen soon

This is the ship classification we use :http://star-made.org/content/blitzwings-guideline-ship-classifications

Ranks

High Rank

Company Leader

Fleet Commander

Low Command

Platoon Leader

Sergeant

Platoon

Corporal

Private

Roster

High Rank

Company Leader :

SafeString

Fleet Commander:

Barthandelus

Low Command

Platoon Leader:

Sergeant:

Platoon

Corporal:

Private:

AsIf

jackibis

Signing Up

IGN:

Steam Name:

Skills in Building:

Skills in Combat:

Time-Zone:

Something about your Starmade Life (as in what you have done so far.. Ships you have made biggest ship you have made ect):

How will we speak?

At the moment we are talk through steam and Skype but will be finding a TS soon

Reaction score
    Thank you Barthandelus for your app you are now part of the ever growing fleet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    GN: john55223

SteamId: -- Can\'t get the way IK how to do it until the 5th

Skills in Building: I am a decent ship builder. Obviously you need resources to build decent ships, and resources are difficult to get in the beginning.

Skills in Combat: I am not very experienced with combat, but I learn quickly.

Time-Zone: EST

Something about your Starmade Life: In an RP sense

Meh, bad app. Could you please explain a bit more about each part of the application?

Reaction score
    ooooo you are thinking about RSM Raven Shiled this is Sword lol this was my old Minecraft Faction

And I need to know your Steam ID so I can Add you to the Group as we can all talk

Seem to have good knowleage of Starmade

accept as soon as i have Steam ID

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: AsIf

Steam ID: AsIf

Skills in building: Decent... a bit crap at times.

Skills in combat: Dependable

Timezone: Central-USA

Starmade Life: More of a lonely observer.

Reaction score
    Yes that seem to be in order welcome to the family you will recive and invite to the Steam page Soon just join the chat aslf

Reaction score
    IGN:Ostix

Steam Name: ostianabyss

Skills in Building: Octehedral ships full of amc and homing missile arrays

Skills in Combat:Fighting ai pirate raid groups success rate 40%

Time-Zone: EST

Something about your Starmade Life: Working on my dreadnaught flagship, Cathedral Genocide

Reaction score
    This looks good Welcome to RSM My Friend we are all as one here. You will Recive an intvie on your Steam soon.

Reaction score
    Per general order 871-240 I am hereby requesting that the RSM join the UAF as a privater industry.

Thanks,

-H

Reaction score
    RSM is a Mercenaries Company and i fail to see how this will benefit me and my crew. This would most likely be Free work. It would give people reason to attack us... I need to see the major benefits... Plus the meeting time will be hard as iam working and studying in a GMT time zone

Reaction score
    Public Document

Server: ***********

What you want us to Do:

We must get the ****** ***** then ****** there ships this will be done with the up most care time and Thought. We will make sure the ******** is not got any ****** with these *******

Sign Here:*****************************************************

Any thing Mark with a * is censored