Ratting ( npc pirate killing) salvage ship cores problem.

Reaction score
    When you are salvaging a bunch of dead pirates ships ( using a salvage ship), it gets a lot of useless ship cores flying in space getting salvage job boring, it should be a feature to destroy this cores when the mass of the salvaged ship reduces ( because of salvaging ), of even a option to destroy the core using the salvage cannons.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Cores aren't going to be nearly as important in the future. I wouldn't worry about it,

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean. if you are salvaging a dead pirate ship, the core would have to have been overheating, which means that it will eventually explode anyways. Just leave it and move on to the next ship right?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean. if you are salvaging a dead pirate ship, the core would have to have been overheating, which means that it will eventually explode anyways. Just leave it and move on to the next ship right?
    If you leave the sector while a core is overheating it stops overheating, leading to lots of useless cores floating around in sectors that had pirate battles.

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying