Random blocks breaking

Reaction score
    Hello,

I built a ship and flew it around, and it was fine for a while, but then the blocks on it started to take random damage and break rapidly. There are no pirates at all, however, all the damage seems to happen on the outside. I need to know if this is a bug or a feature, and if it is a feature, what I can do to stop it.

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sounds like what was happening to me.

My blocks started showing a pattern on their surface spreading like an infection from block to block. Each block with that thing on them died after a short while. I removed all parts until I had my core, 6 power modules and 6 thrusters left, then suddenly my ship core died.

I might have been too close to the star but then again my ship did not show any signs of being damaged other than blocks randomly dieing.

It\'s kind of frustrating no knowing why all that happened :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That is exactly the same thing that happenned to me and 2 friends...
    We wanted to build a station on a planet and i started working on a landingship...

After flying to the shop and buying i recognized the damage on my ship.... At first i thought it were my friends shooting at me but they weren\'t cause their ships were damaged too
    So we decided to take out all the pirates 2000m or more away and after that we had no problems :/
    But I don\'t think they were causing this problem... You don\'t see any weapons firing at you :/

Only my repairship though :D

(sorry for my bad english (if it is bad :P), it is not my mother tongue)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Fellas, if you where to fly too near to a Sun (Star) that could be the cause of your ship damage.

Reaction score
    I\'ll try keeping away from stars and see if that helps. Thanks!