Bug Rails Stop Working If Unloaded

Reaction score
    So, I've been playing the game for a while now and discovered an annoying bug with rails. If you unload the chunk or sector with rails that having moving parts (I.E. an Elevator) The rails quit working, But if you unload the sector but you are in a ship with elevators and reload the station and/or other ship, The rails work fine. They fixed this bug but it seems to have reappeared. Server restarts fix this, but I do not own the server and they already have regular server restarts every 6 hours. If you disconnect for a while and come back, it breaks too.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    The logic has to be fully loaded efore the rails are operational again ... at least i think that was one of the fixes.
    (otherwise stuff did unexpected things when it wasnt fully loaded)

did you wait for some time for it to start running ?

Reaction score
    I'm Usually around the rails and logic for multiple hours, an it never started working. I have other logic going on right next to the rail logic that works fine (Blinking Lights).

Reaction score
    • Tester
    on what server than is this happening ?
    do other players also have that problem on there?
    did you try to delete client cache before connecting to fix it ? (from the toold&mods option on main menu)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Yeah i had same problem. I tried also to unlog and relog to see if it was coming from my end but no.

Server is Light and Dark.

Reaction score
    This is happening on the system hack server and yes other people have been having this issue.
    I have not tried that yet and will the next time it happens, but am kind of doubtful it will help, as the problem fixes itself after the server restarts and not when I unload the Area and reload it.

Edit:
    Update:
    I tried the cache clear and it does not work. Tried it multiple times even and still no luck. Hope this Helps!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I'm seeing this in single player too. I've tried clearing cache and reloading starmade and rebooting the computer.