Rails losing connection to buttons. Am I doing something wrong?

Reaction score
    It's been a while since I've played, so there may be a change here I don't know about, a weird bug, or I just don't remember how it works.

I am trying to change pickup rails for a docking / launch system. I have one button with a pickup rail next to it and one button with a launch rail next to it to control the rails. I do C-V of the buttons to the rails I want to change. When I use a button, it works and changes the rails, once, but then the buttons are no longer connected (C-V) to the rails anymore. Seems very strange.

Any advice?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    This is a know issue, we must wait until Devs fix it, so patience mate :)

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    When did this bug happen? I want to go back to an older version until it's fixed.

Reaction score
    This is in the Dev build. (I thought I had gone back to the release, but I didn't.)

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    This is in the Dev build. (I thought I had gone back to the release, but I didn't.)
    It's also happening in the latest non-dev version too. when I place a button and a couple rails and link them, it works at first but when I try to reverse it with more parts nothing happens.

Nevermind, I've been setting it up wrong.

Last edited:

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Its happened on and off for ages. Its mostly better now, to the point I use rail elevators again. For a while there they would disconnect every time the sector unloaded.