Read by Council Rail movement speed buff - faster than walking, please

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    No point to having monorails, access carts, elevators, etc. when you can literally walk faster than anything on rails (that isn't docking another rail to the rail, and having the cart on the second rail).

Let's fix that, aye? I'd hate for transporters to be the only viable form of transportation.

Reactions: Lukwan
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I know what you mean. Putting an elevator in is cool and all but slow as heck to gravity. Even walking down a long hall find myself irritated. I seen a video where a person put gravity points in his halls so people could use them to go from point to point. I personally have gotten bad enough I carry a core around and just use it to fly down the hall. If a rail or anything was reasonably fast then I would use it.

Got to look if this is hard coded or in the block file.

couldn't find it where it could be modified seems may be hard coded or in internal file.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Completely agree. Even with max rail speed enhancer it's still slower than just normal walking speed. It's not that big of a deal for elevators but for things like trams it's a death sentence.

Reactions: nightrune

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Even if the default speed (without a Rail Speed Controller) remains as it is now, we need a max speed buff. Also, please make sure this is server configurable!

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    Bump the speed please. My mine-cart was faster than this. o_O