Rail Machines & Mechs

Reaction score
    Rail Machines, designs of mechs and machines with rail logic and logic please share your ideas and thoughts.

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    i made this for a tournament that was supposed to happen on another server based off of a picture of a basic frame the tourney holder posted

i never finished it but shoulders, arms, and head were rails. Legs were a docked gen with some articulation

Reaction score
    that's great I want to show my stuff too. but I can't find my screenshots and how do I post them....?

Reaction score
    There should be a button that says upload a file on the reply bar, click that and you can attach a pic to your post.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Its more a "parade" ship for a duke or a local lord.
    Took me a good time to get the timing right for the 3 parts moving to get a "seamless" wing joint. And i really enjoyed it when i finally did it.

Reaction score
    I didn't want to start a new thread, so I will share my Mech within this post.

Voltron was built based on the toy model. The cathead/hands are separate ships that rotate 360 degrees. The forearms are ships and the upper arms are ships. The arms only bend at the elbows 90 degrees, the entire arm can rotate from the body 360 degrees. The legs are all one ship including the cathead/feet. The legs have limited rotation of about 35 degrees. The wings are separate ships so that they can fold 360 degrees. The sword is made up of 2 ships and the gun he holds is the gun attached the the base Delta station. I know it should be a shield, but got a little lazy. Voltron is mostly shields and is made for looks. The attached ships work as weak turrets. Hope you enjoy.

Reactions: Rumcajz and kikaha

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    is there a blueprint sment file for this awesome machine?
    Nope. Lost in the era of time due to many wireless bugs between now and then, as well as mass changes that make the shield impossible.

Reaction score
    Nope. Lost in the era of time due to many wireless bugs between now and then, as well as mass changes that make the shield impossible.
    well if i had it i could try to make an update to it as i have tons of time and dont work anymore