Raiben Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Raiben

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): -5

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 30 hours at least

How long have you been playing StarMade? About 2 1/2 years or so.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Creative, but I do enjoy playing survival a fair amount (waiting for creatures so that I can explore even more in survival).

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I have a pretty good knowledge of the game, and tend to come off as a no-nonsense type of person, which means that those that have good ideas for the game(or more recently for the StarSide server) just come to me and don't run around issues. I have a very goal oriented mind, If I have a task, I do what it takes to get it done, and, if necessary, will stay up all hours of the day to do so.

What are some of your weaknesses? I Tend to be forgetful to an extent, and I can sometimes overload myself with things to do.

What motivates you to become a council member? I enjoy StarMade and have enjoyed working with the Dev's in the past. I honestly just want to see the game progress and get better, and if I can help that process in any way, I'd be happy to!

How do you contribute to the community currently? I make YouTube Videos, run my own server, upload ships to the dock and take part in forum discussions. In the past I've helped with the StarMade tutorial videos as well as some other projects.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.