Radiant Metalworks

Reaction score
    Welcome all to the Radiant Metalworks Catalog!

Here you can find all of my creations that are:
    • Finished and ready for launch
    • Under Construction currently
    • A mere Concept waiting to be worked on
    All creations will be labeled with dimensions (Length/Height/Width) and names in the catalog along with a brief description. All ships are aimed to be aesthetically pleasing to the eyes as well as functional to their intended purpose. These ships and other things will a constant learning experience for me as I gain experience and experiment in Starmade, so I hope you all enjoy what i have to offer and please give feedback and constructive criticism!

And now for the goods!

Light Weight Ships: Ready For Launch!
    RM Lucent Strike Craft C and M

13/5/7

-The smallest of craft in the fleet. They can be used as drones, are very agile and come in both Cannon and Missile variants.
    starmade-screenshot-0021.png
    RM Borne Heavy Fighter
    43/16/19

-The Lucent's Big Brother. Equipped with more armaments and a bulkier frame, these two are meant to travel in squadrons. starmade-screenshot-0024.png

RM Illuminator Corvette
    56/14/27

-The true work horse of the fleet. A well rounded ship equipped with 2 small turrets for strike craft defense, a fully slaved cannon system, a small HSM launcher for smaller foes, a warp drive, and radar jamming equipment for sticky situations. starmade-screenshot-0020.png starmade-screenshot-0018.png

RM Discord Recon Ship
    54/36/27

-Bound for discovery, this ship is meant to house a small discovery crew for long missions into the unknown. starmade-screenshot-0031.png
    RM Angel Harvester Vessel
    40/14/61

-A radiant vessel meant for utility tasks such as collecting resources or transporting cargo. starmade-screenshot-0025.png

Medium Weight Ships: In Construction
    RM Salkion Anti Strike Frigate
    130/24/39

-Small interior with logic stuff! It is meant to be a patrol ship, creating order where it chooses to go.

Heavy Weight Ships:
    Working my way up!
    Star Stations/Other: In Construction
    Gardoniv Star Base

starmade-screenshot-0000.png
    I managed to complete most of the shell in two days. More pics coming when I get the chance to work on it periodically. I will mainly be working on building up the fleet but once done, it will serve as my faction's home base and will be armed to the teeth.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz