Radar Jammer on docked entities

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hey so I am encountering the slightly annoying issue with the rails update that my stations now have entities everywhere so I was wandering how to get a radar jammer to work on these entites to remove their icons from the HUD without removing the entire station from the HUD.
    Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do this? I have been unsuccessful so far...

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Simply uncheck 'Docked' in the nav filter - that'll remove them without needing a radar jammer. Besides, radar jammers don't currently work on docked entities anyway.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ok, that is a shame, would be nice to have this feature so that you still have nav points for ships docked to the station but not all of the decorative rails stuff.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Simply uncheck 'Docked' in the nav filter - that'll remove them without needing a radar jammer. Besides, radar jammers don't currently work on docked entities anyway.
    Does that mean a jammer on the root entity wont protect docked entities as well?

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Does that mean a jammer on the root entity wont protect docked entities as well?
    It will but last I checked you have to account for their mass as well as that of the root entity.