Ra Rosulthian Drydocks

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Looking good Cyber, did you get the bow figured out?
    I got most of the bow done yes, hence why I moved on to the birdge. Still got some things to do there later like ridging and ribbing and patterns, plus a couple turrets and such, but that comes then.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Looks at Tier 2 "needs more detail"
    Looks at RA "um hell yea"
    Hah Great work, cant wait to see the over haul of your capital.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Looks at Tier 2 "needs more detail"
    Looks at RA "um hell yea"
    Hah Great work, cant wait to see the over haul of your capital.
    I keep forgetting that ship exists honestly, should probably see if I even still have the BP for it.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I keep forgetting that ship exists honestly, should probably see if I even still have the BP for it.
    Haha Yea it has a neat design just lacking in the detail department, clearly one of your older ships.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Quick update on current things and do-dats with the Sha Rakh.

Crew bunks (x2). Each room has 6 beds, 6 storage, a table, and a fairly decent sized window view w/ deployable blast shield.

Turret Control Room (x1). Just 2 large computer stations that allow target selection, adjusting of [RP ramble] or adjusting AI prioritization of turrets. 2 crew.

The Bridge (x1). 6 different small stations that monitor various aspects of the ship (power, comms, etc), a Large screen at the front for piloting, and a captain's chair positioned in the midst of it all. 8 Crew.

Engine view. I got help re-learning how to do the damned glow, might change the colours, might not. Sha Rahk hosts (4x) Small Cruise engines, and (1x) Jump Engine.

Turret View. Posesses (6x) PD small turret, (4x) Missile/Cannon small turret, and (4x) Beam/Cannon small turret. Mounts were made standardized, so it'll be possible to swap out any [Small] turret with another.

Bottom view. Shown are the windows to the Crew bunks, the extending USD port (female only, cause I forgot I needed doors), and 1 of 2 escape pods (Holds 7).

Reactions: Rumcajz and Nauvran

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    May I suggest moving the ice one more block forward, and using a couple of the light rods as light sources? The thrusters will become essentially invisible.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    May I suggest moving the ice one more block forward, and using a couple of the light rods as light sources? The thrusters will become essentially invisible.
    I'll give it a try next I am tinkering around. Been focusing on other areas first.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Interior is basically done now, so throwing an update on that.

Escape Pods and Hatches (x2).

Core room and Maintenance Area (x1, 1 crew).

Kitchen, 1 crew.

Dining Area, seats for up to 8 at a time.

Bathrooms (x2). Comes with 2 showers, 2 sinks, and 2 toilets.

Reactions: Nauvran

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive

A new project I started (and almost finished today).
    A small lightly armoured salvager for use on the LCB hardcore server. Requires are few more turrets, but is otherwise complete.

Features a crew of 3, kitchen area, sleeping area, bathroom, bridge and and Cargo space (pictures to come tomorrow)

Work on my last ships has about stopped since I am fighting with turrets mostly, and trying to relearn systems, so I'll post a final update on that when I get things all figured out.

As well, I'll try and post an update for the Ra Rakehn V tomorrow, as it was entirely restarted from the core and is coming nicely, abeit slowly.​

Reactions: Rumcajz and Nauvran

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Your crew showers via missiles?!?!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well yeah? I mean, have you ever tried to get the dirt off using a cannon? It takes forever! Grow some tougher skin and use a missile like the rest of us.
    Must be a high casualty rate.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    But for a more serious update.

Ra Rakehn V is being worked on currently, close to finishing the shell.

Also, the overdue update on the Salvager Corvette. If anyone has an idea for a proper name for it, I'd love to get some ideas. Something to do with, or meaning harvest would be nice.

First ever ship to have any amount of asymmetry in it's design, I think it turned out nice.

Kitchen Area for the Crew.

Sleeping Quarters. Despite there being only 2 bunks, the ship is meant to be crewed by 3. 1 person is expected to be on station at all times, because mining can be dangerous.

Core and Cargo Viewing Area, I dont remember how much cargo space it has, but it has enough.

And finally, the Bridge. Transporter included here because I fell inlove with them on LCB. Very useful for getting onto ships from the station.

And Surpirse! Another ship that was never mentioned, The Ammit Class Destroyer! Was another ship designed for LCB before it closed now, and needs a complete system refit, and maybe some turret changes.

My Coiled Engine design that I hope to include on more ships, because it's different and doesnt use ice.

The Ammit also includes 2 Drone hatches, which each sport a 'zombie' drone, as named by AtraUnam.

A Circuit/server room. I chose to use direct interfaces instead of a bunch of computers for this room.

A small chemical reactor. 1 of 2 on the Ammit, and will be a standard for small to medium sized warships.

Techy Stuff, has to do with the engines, but I haven't created a RP bit on them yet.

Transporter room, which also contains the Core. something I plan to do from now on.

The bridge. Not completely happy with it, but I think it turned out alright.

One of 8 Bunk rooms, allowing up to 16 Crew.

Mess hall. Also included is the location of the Kitchen and bathrooms, which I dont have a picture of.

Nurses station, where crew would go for minor aliments and checkups.

The Surgery room, along with ICU in the background, for more major injuries and sickness.

As a small bonus, a planetary lander and assault ship. There is a tiny interior, but it is too small to warrant screenshots (due to slab buggyness with invisible blocks). PD turrets were made by therimmer96 and System done by AAlexandrosTGreat

These ships should make their way to CC eventually, as well as an Update for the M series fighter craft. Someday.​