R.P.S Industries "just making it up as we go along"

Reaction score
    Hey guys thought id finnaly make an apperence lol here are some picture of my curret projects as the title suggests i make all my ships up as i go along there is no set plan! so here is the first ship currently being built.
    the Sword Class Modula Cruiser
    the ship so far had the ability to operate even if 90%percent of the hull and systems are destroyed (eg the brige has its own power, weapons,shields and engine systems)
    currently build state 50% hull, 20%systems (6 large power cores 1bridge power core), 10% interior (bridge crew quarters and hanger control room are built)
    http://imgur.com/a/JuzOd
    tell me what you think ill upload the more i add to her :) any tips would be great

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hmm, I need to build bigger.... Whats its stats if you don\'t mind sharing? Shield/Power ect...

Reaction score
    atm only a small part of the power systems have been built so far and ive just started building the shields lol the thing hasent even got engines yet lol (beside the internal bridge ones)
    Power room 1: 6 RpsTitan class power cores
    Load: 4959000
    recharge rate is 101613
    expect that to increase when i finish the main power room (expect at least 9 cores)
    i should mention that all rps ships are built to survive with my titan configuation im able to provide massive amounts of power to shields, weapons, engines, also my ships are built with a multilayed armour system for added protection also any ides you guys have for here speak UP!! lol as im making it up as i go along might aswell put other peoples ideas in :P

Reaction score
    Man, you\'ve put my (comparitively miniscule) destroyer to shame. About how many blocks / meters long is it?