Quick question.....

Reaction score
    Does anyone know where the server .cfg file is stored for the multiplayer server I play on? I'm trying to get ym single player to mirror the settings so what I build actually works!

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    you cant see it,the guy who is running the server is the only one who can see it

Reaction score
    you cant see it,the guy who is running the server is the only one who can see it
    grrr.....lol..... would you happen to know if there is a server setting that changes how fast jump drives charge? They seem to be nearly 3 times slower on my vanilla single player than on Shattered Skied server?

Daro_Khan

Bearer of Truths
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i think he wants to edit his single player settings to mimic the servers settings

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    i think he wants to edit his single player settings to mimic the servers settings
    I know,but he wanted to know the settings from the multiplayer server that he was playing on (which he cant see because he is not the host).. so he can edit his singleplayer settings

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you ask your admin nicely maybe he'll give it to you. I know we give out our config if people ask for it.

Reaction score
    If you ask your admin nicely maybe he'll give it to you. I know we give out our config if people ask for it.
    Any idea if there is a setting that alters the jump drive charge times? I'm seeing a 56 second charge on the server but a 184 second charge in singleplayer .... a rather large jump. The "ship" in question is nothing more than a block of hull, a bit of power, and a single jumpdrive+module with the logic controls to charge it....identical in each locale obviously

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Any idea if there is a setting that alters the jump drive charge times? I'm seeing a 56 second charge on the server but a 184 second charge in singleplayer .... a rather large jump. The "ship" in question is nothing more than a block of hull, a bit of power, and a single jumpdrive+module with the logic controls to charge it....identical in each locale obviously
    I believe that setting is in the BlockBehaviourConfig.xml in ./data/Config/ Look for the section on Jumpdrives (Ctrl+f to find is useful).

Reaction score
    I believe that setting is in the BlockBehaviourConfig.xml in ./data/Config/ Look for the section on Jumpdrives (Ctrl+f to find is useful).
    Thanks Cyber, I'll track down that file locally and see if the server admins will release at least that particular setting. Boy do I hate trying to design systems without knowing the proper variables, lol!