Quick dev update for the next Version

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Almost all the essential features are now in the Game. I just finished the migration system, which will update your database and catalog to the new format. Be sure to backup your creations before starting the game (A backup will be made anyway on update). Doors are implemented and for similar to the lift module (the graphics are a bit blank for now though)
    Keep in mind that there has been some major changes in the controlls: As you can now connect and select modules from outside your ship, the 'C' key will still select a module, but 'V' will now connect. 'R' is now the general activate key that is used to enter/exit ships, or activate blocks (that can be activated). You can of course change every key in the options menu. (The new version will forcefully reset your saved layout, because there would be duplicate actions for old layouts)
    There are only two points left (plus some time to test):

• I'm going to put a generated space station inbetween the two death stars for the moment. (won't take long)

• I need to make textures & icons for all new modules (I hate it)

Thanks for playing StarMade,
    - schema

Reaction score
    There should also be a hovercraft that you can ride around planets with. It has gravity, but floats above the planet. Another thing is make planets have gravity so that if you get close enough to a planet, you fall towards it's surface. One more quick idea is making a turntable block.