questions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Played with some of the new things in starmade. I absolutely LOVE the new Fleet thing ( took one of my smaller ships built a few mining drones with 10 bock mining guns took down an asteroid in 15m, got hit by 8 pirates and was able to call in my bigger ships to take care of it).

I did build an attack fleet with way more fire power then what was need to take down a pirate station. Sent them to attack it and followed in and watched. they doped the shields killed the turrets and any reinforcements, then they just sat there and did not finish off the station. only did 9% damage to the armor. How do you get them to get rid of it?

Just wondering if any one has tried to get a mining ship with mining turrets to work with fleets yet?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Is it possible that your fleet destroyed the faction block on the station already?

And I'm pretty sure (but not positive) that mining turrets are not a thing yet. So while you can certainly create a mostly functional mining fleet in the current version, don't expect a lot from turrets just yet.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Noticed the AI will ignore a station that has no other docked entities on it. This is nice when it is normal AI vs Player station but down right annoying when it is AI vs AI Station or Player Setup AI VS Player or AI Station. >_>

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    could you dock a ship to the pirate station to force the AI to blast it to bits?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    no.. its still under pirate control but they will not attack the station. they only hit the turrets.