Questions regarding the Push Pulse

Reaction score
    I recently made a ship with a small push pulse/cannon system activated by a simple logic clock. Any player operated craft caught in the area of effect becomes very hard if not outright impossible to steer. Has no noticeable effect on A.I. controlled ships. Also found out that it is unhealthy for any astronauts, player or A.I., to be in the area of effect. Of course Trading Guild shops consider it an attack, but then what don't they consider an attack beside collisions? Tried it again with the cannon slave system removed, same results, just fewer pulses per minute.

Checking the WIKI I find that the EMP stun effect was supposedly removed. But there is no mention anywhere that I've searched about the lethality toward astronauts. Is the push pulse currently Bugged?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I recently made a ship with a small push pulse/cannon system activated by a simple logic clock. Any player operated craft caught in the area of effect becomes very hard if not outright impossible to steer. Has no noticeable effect on A.I. controlled ships. Also found out that it is unhealthy for any astronauts, player or A.I., to be in the area of effect. Of course Trading Guild shops consider it an attack, but then what don't they consider an attack beside collisions? Tried it again with the cannon slave system removed, same results, just fewer pulses per minute.

Checking the WIKI I find that the EMP stun effect was supposedly removed. But there is no mention anywhere that I've searched about the lethality toward astronauts. Is the push pulse currently Bugged?
    The damage against astronauts is most likely a bug. The EMP is a hilarious feature!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    BTW: Throw explosive ship cores at the shops - it doesn't count as an attack! (but they are invulnerable anyway, you can just kill the NPC in it).

I would like a counter-reaction on your own ship if you fire these weapons and hit something.
    Imagine a projectile which is -«both in time and space»- retro-reflected.
    Y ou
    \\. .|mirror
    .\\ .|
    . \\ |
    ____T|arget
    mirror