Questions on fleets.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a small cruiser that has two hangers on each side of a central section simulate to a Algos from eve online (Algos - UniWiki) ( i linked it if you don't know what that is). I had built 15 small mining drones that fit in the hanger nicely. I can fit 10 on each side, when i spit them out they get to work and rip up asteroids quite well and i like that. My fist question is what do they do when they are full? Do they come back and dock or just keep dropping the loot on the ground? The second Question is, when i call them back to dock they do so after bumping around a bit. they get on the rail but they all want to get on the left hanger so the last 5 just sit and do nothing when it is full. Why wont hey use the right hanger? Is that just a bit of a programing problem?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. They will simply stop and wait when full.
    2. You should manually dock each drone to ensure it docks to the proper rail. You only need to do this once, they will remember. (this means you should have a separate rail for each hanger and/or docking port)
    3. To reducing the traffic congestion (bumping around), order 'Idle in Formation' first. Wait for them to line up, then recall.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh, so I should separate the rails. I have both rails going into the center section because it's the storage location ( layzy people don't like to walk). Thy connect in the storage room but I can change the disine.