Questions involving UGSC and server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello ladies and gentlemen,
    I am Moultonlava5 also known as Lava. I played this game in 2013 under the mighty banner of the UGSC "United Gaming Space Command" I am releasing this for faction and build purposes. I have a few questions to ask everyone. UGSC will be explained in full if we get enough positive response.

1: Would any of you like to see the return of the UGSC, or interested to join a military based halo themed faction?
    • If your answer is yes I would love to know, to see numbers is the reason for this. Please make sure to clearly state if you do, either in capitals or something.

2: Would any other faction (around the same size) be willing to join the UGSC's server (if created) ?

• Every faction needs at least one rival. So we would want the UGSC to war against them. Therefore if we did get the Faction running we would want a reasonable size faction to be competitive with!
    These are preliminary questions I would like people to answer, if you are not interested then please move on. However if there are any questions feel free to ask them.
    Thank you for your time and patience.
    -Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    shouldn't this be in the faction place? I have never heard of the UGSC probably because i have only played this game for 5 months

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    shouldn't this be in the faction place? I have never heard of the UGSC probably because i have only played this game for 5 months
    Honestly wasn't sure weather to put it there as that's usually the place to post a faction initiation. I placed this here to see if there was attention, I will move the thread most likely.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Honestly wasn't sure weather to put it there as that's usually the place to post a faction initiation. I placed this here to see if there was attention, I will move the thread most likely.