Questions about the blueprint system and planet cores.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Inquiry 1: Ok, so I noticed something peculiar about the new blueprint GUI. The total lack of an upload button. Has the system changed? Is the blueprint system now local? Or did my game notice I was hosting a single player world, and simply treated my blueprints as local?

Inquiry 2: Planet cores are very resilient. According to the wikis, their regen speed is 'very fast'. Clearly this does not help when you want to make your own personal version of the Death-Star, so I will ask the community: What is the planetary regen speed? What dps do I need to destroy them?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I recall planets having something like 1000 hp/s, possibly 10,000. All I really remember is that it's an easy number. Realistically though, you can pretty easily build a weapon that deals 10 million burst damage and just one shot the planet. If you're making a death star, I'd assume you'll be using beams, so based on this table your best bet is using beam/pulse, and you'll need a little more than 36k modules to blow the planet up with one burst.