Question

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, is there a way to edit a blueprint ship's price? So I don't have to pay like a bajillion dollars for a ship that I want to see how it looks?

Reaction score
    There is a way to lower the price of blocks, just do that for the blocks your ship is conposed from and it should lower its price.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Edit the \\StarMade\\data\\config\\BlockConfig.xml and replace each line with tags. E.g.:

That\'s a lot of work though. You could also set up a new server or delete your player file from your current server, increase the starting credits to a few billion and join it.

I have no idea if deleting your player file breaks anything, even if you do backup it could possibly break. So don\'t hold me responsible for anything...

Reaction score
    Do this in Single-Player.

Do the command \"/givecredits iCreepZz 9812731322\" and you\'ll have more than enough money to browse what ships look like.
    Then you select it with \'F\' and do \"/destroy_entity\" to get rid of it.

Command: /givecredits

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ive tried that and it just says something like \"player icreepzz not found\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not sure if the problem but it is case-sensitive. You have to make sure you type your in-game name accurately for it to register.

*EDIT: just double-checked to confirm. Also, the command is /give_credits (/give_credits Rupoe 5000000) That should do the trick.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a ship called the x-wing that costs 0 credits, easy to cheat in multiplayer lol

Reaction score
    You can lower the actual price of a blueprint via StarMote, at the catalog tab.