Question on Mobs/ Aliens/ NPCs

Reaction score
    Been looking around and I see a lot of conversations about all this stuff, but I didn't see much from the Devs other than it's all planed.

Just wondering if anyone has any news or updates on plans that I may have just not come across yet?

Thanks for any info.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I would not wait for them before at least 3 months.

Reaction score
    NPC's are coming with or after the quarters update, which will be Soon.

Aliens, mobs etc Schine have been quieter about though.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I imagine that getting the new fleet mechanics working more smoothly will be key towards making NPCs work well enough to implement.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I imagine that getting the new fleet mechanics working more smoothly will be key towards making NPCs work well enough to implement.
    This kind of helps highlight our process. For aliens/NPCs there's a fair few pieces to get in as part of it. Quarters, smoother fleets etc so that when we do eventually add them in, they'll actually be awesome NPC experiences and not something that's just gimmicky.

Reaction score
    Stupid question... What is this Quarters Update, or what's evolved in this update. I tried looking it up, but all that comes up are lots of threads about crew quarters, and crew mechanics. Unless that's what that update is all about. If so then..... Oh... Nice.

I've been trying to catch up with planned updates and mechanics for this game.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Heres the main thread.

StarMade Development Direction

You can find all of these updates in the news subforum.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457363473,1457362648][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Stupid question... What is this Quarters Update, or what's evolved in this update. I tried looking it up, but all that comes up are lots of threads about crew quarters, and crew mechanics. Unless that's what that update is all about. If so then..... Oh... Nice.

I've been trying to catch up with planned updates and mechanics for this game.
    Forgot to reply directly check the above link.

Reactions: MTGraves