Question on crafting.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi i am trying to play the game out side of creative this time around, so now i have to craft my blocks. There are many blocks and i am not good at block management and need a way to get blocks without having to use my brain. Is there a way i can take all the stuff i get from mining and just set it into and impute and a factory just outputs a bunch of different blocks. A bit of an automated factory for stooped people like my self. If any one has an automated factory blueprint that would help a lot.

Reaction score
    You can use C & V to connect slaves to masters to do most work for you.
    What I do is use a Capsule Refinery to refine all my ores, and have that slaved to a master of a basic factory, standard factory, and advanced factory. From there, slave those factories to what you need to make (for making white hull, have one making grey hull and one making white paint slaved to another factory making white hull.)
    From there, slave the final factory to a Storage and use it's filter to draw in what you want. Storage - StarMade Wiki

Reaction score
    itll take some work and use of your brain, but once you get an automated factory system going itll be pretty easy to make whatever you need. and very satisfying that you build it and made it work.

Raisinbat

Raging Troll
    Reaction score
    Made this for you:
    Factory Base

Still need to get all the resources for it but its relatively cheap, and not updated with newer blocks, but all the basics are covered.

Reaction score
    You can use C & V to connect slaves to masters to do most work for you.
    What I do is use a Capsule Refinery to refine all my ores, and have that slaved to a master of a basic factory, standard factory, and advanced factory. From there, slave those factories to what you need to make (for making white hull, have one making grey hull and one making white paint slaved to another factory making white hull.)
    From there, slave the final factory to a Storage and use it's filter to draw in what you want. Storage - StarMade Wiki
    What I end to do is something similar, but everything's connected to the cargo container. Makes it easier when I want to switch factories entirely, because I hjust need to hook it up to th e cargo instead of finding the right factory to attach it to. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Raisinbat, the Factory base you linked me works..... kinda.... it makes 4 different blocks. I think its so far out of date it wont make any of the other blocks.

I understand the concept of it, its just i am lazy and just want a pre build factory that craps out all the blocks i need.