Question about shops

Reaction score
    Hi guys! I accidentally shot at a shop once and am curious as what would happen if I shot it more. I don't want to mess up my world so that's why I'm asking here. I shot and it had a little transmission that said "CEASE FIRE IMMEDIATELY". What happens if I shoot it more?

Reaction score
    Heh, same thing happend to me.

I got spooked when I got that transmission and ran away.

To make myself feel better, I said \"Sorry guys!\"

Reaction score
    First you get warned several more times to cease fire, then you get a message that says it\'s the last warning i assume at this point one more shot and trade guild ships warp in and attack you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you sustain fire the trade guild will send its fleet after you. Typically this is about the size of a pirate fleet(Perhaps a little larger), and probably about as scary. If you can handle pirates you can handle the trade guild.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if it says the fleet is coming then you close the game quickly will they still be coming when you boot it up again?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    The AI fleet will cease simulation and would also therefore cease attacking.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wait, if you defeat the trade guild do you get more stuff than if you defeat a pirate fleet?

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I\'m pretty sure you get nothing.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    at first you dont see them when they come in the sector, then you do and they all swarm around you and they kill you.

but if you log out and go back in the ships will just be lying tyhere and you can salvage them for money and ship parts.

Reaction score
    I found that setting my faction\'s behavior to \"Declare War on Hostile Action\" allowed me to use my Faction Module-equipped turrets against the Trading Guild ships. I just had to get shot once, and then my heavy turrets ripped the Isanth-VIs to shreds.

I wish you could get some kind of reward from this, like getting to loot the shop if you defeat the squadron sent to defend it, but that is a topic that deserves its own thread if someone is interested.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    same thing happend to me but i just kept shooting at the shop cuz i was bored but thankfully every block of my ship was made out of turrets power generators and shields so i was afk through heavy fire for couple hours

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I attacked the shop about a bazillion times but ive been sitting here for 15 min and i cant see anything i have a cloak radar jammers and 48 shields and 2 cannons that do 107 damage per shot and i also have 2 groups of sd missiles and 9 in each group i want too take them on!

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If you destroy engough Trading Guild Ships it can happens that they´ll declare war to your faction.

Then they send more ships against you than pirates. It happened to me on my fav. server and they still supply me with their ships :D