Question about ownership

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I appologize if this seems like a stupid question, I just bought the game so now I have an Upgraded account according to the forums. So what exactly does owning the game mean? Will it affect the program itself?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Currently, no it doesn\'t do anything. The game is only in Alpha and will probably be released as a full game at a later date.When that happens you will own the game, free accounts will not. Right now the purchase is just supporting the devs.

Reaction score
    So does this mean it is somewhat like the Minecraft Alpha stage where when we buy the game now, at release we still own it as well and won\'t have to pay for it? Since some of us at least are in a way contributing to bug reports and various other things?

Or would we still have to pay for full price, or half price? Depending on the situation of course and how the Dev\'s want to plan this all out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    all i know is that i have paid for it and i hope i wont have to again when its fully released

Reaction score
    So do I as I don\'t want to pay an extra £15 or whatever for a game I already paid for

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Think of it as Pre-ordering the game, While playing the alpha versions for free :)